Introduction to hire purchase
Hire Purchase offers a straightforward way of spreading the cost of your asset. You will have fixed monthly repayments and a fixed interest rate for the full agreement. At the start of the agreement, you decide the amount of deposit you would like to pay, the remaining balance, together with the interest is repaid over an agreed period, usually between 12-60 months.
Hire purchase is flexible as you decide what deposit and term to pay that suits your repayment needs.
The benefits of Hire Purchase car finance include:
- Flexible – you decide what deposit and term to pay that suits your repayment needs
- Set Monthly Payments – you know what you are paying for the duration from day 1
- Flexibility – no mileage restrictions
- Assets – once final payment and option to purchase fee is made the title for the car is fully with you
- Cost – as you do not have a deferred payment, you’re paying off sooner therefore cost of borrowing could be less
- You do not own the vehicle until all payments and option to purchase fee have been made
- Hire Purchase monthly repayments maybe higher than other options
- Pay the option to purchase fee and the vehicle title passes to you
We understand that finance is confusing, we will talk you through it to make sure you have all the information you need to make an informed choice.
We can run comparison quotes so you can decide which plan works best for you.
Why Finance With Us?
Our knowledge is your power
We tailor make our funding packages to suit your requirements
You will always have a direct line to your personal Account Manager who will deliver a class leading level of service
We are independent and will search over 30 lenders to get you the very best deal
We believe that no other company will work around you like we will, we will be available whenever and wherever you need us
We Offer More
We are working with carefully selected partners that will offer our clients exclusive discounts on products and services
Cars we finance
We are able to fund all of your cars from your daily drive, weekend racer to that special restoration project.
Directly Authorised status disclosure
Lillian Stanley Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 838153). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk. For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please also access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/